07 March 2013

Tide

Well another week of class is over.  Every Tuesday and Wednesday since September 2012 I have a night class after work.  It is so exhausting to me, that is when I stopped dieting.  Then in December the week of Christmas I got a very bad flu and cold.  Then in January I noticed I'd gained almost 15 pounds since October 2012.  In February I noticed I'd gained 20 pounds since October 2012.  Every day I can feel my clothes getting tighter, my bust getting heavier and even though I have been trying to stem the tide of this overwhelming weight gain I just don't seem to have enough motivation or willpower.


When I eat I feel like I'm starving, and craving chocolate like crazy.  So yesterday for lunch I bought a foot long subsandwich with lots of veggies and ate half of it for lunch, saving the other half for dinner.  But that was not enough I was just starving (I didn't have breakfast either) so I bought a brownie and a 10 oz hot chocolate and a 10 oz black coffee.  Still starving so I ordered an all veggie salad with fat free dressing.  That finally made me feel satisfied.


But I'm just so hungry lately.  I need enormous amounts of salad to fill up.  If I don't have salad close at hand then I fill up on a pint of ice cream, any chocolate I can find.  Chocolate, chocolate, chocolate the unending need for more chocolate.  I'm going absolutely crazy for chocolate and that is unusual.  I rarely crave chocolate and when I do its usually hormonal but this has been going on for over a month now.

So I don't know how much I weigh today because I'm too afraid to check.  I know I'm wearing every size large top I can find and my size 10 jeans are so tight they leave marks on my legs when I take them off.

I need help desperately to figure out what is wrong.  Since I started dieting in 2010 I've never struggled this much with appetite and craving of chocolate and weight GAIN bloating.  This is very disturbing.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have read a few things on your blog and see that you may be having trouble with your weight. Reading your post from July 8, 2012, I can see that we are about the same size. If you'd like to add my blog then hopefully we can swap ideas on how to lose and maintain weight.

I am 27 and have lost a substantial amount of weight, even in a short time.

200lbs- 123lbs- jumped back to 150lbs

Author said...

Crysy thank you for your encouragement. I did go to your blog and I will start to follow it. Thank you for caring.