Today is April Fool's Day.
Today is the day I have to figure out some alternative to the continual chronic pain felt from losing First Love.
Today is the day I have to figure out the lesson I should have learned the first time he left me, so that I can go on with my life making more healthy choices rather than continually, chronically the wrong choices.
Today is the day I have to figure out how to stop the regret of that which is past and move forward courageously with hope and optimism into the future.
Today is the day I have to figure out some alternative to the continual chronic pain felt from losing First Love.
Today is the day I have to figure out the lesson I should have learned the first time he left me, so that I can go on with my life making more healthy choices rather than continually, chronically the wrong choices.
Today is the day I have to figure out how to stop the regret of that which is past and move forward courageously with hope and optimism into the future.

No comments:
Post a Comment