What I'm thinking now is that the only thing that matters is losing weight.
Losing weight means that I will feel better about myself, I will regain self respect and pride. That is what I need. I need to learn to trust myself, stop second guessing everything.
Losing weight means that I will feel better about myself, I will regain self respect and pride. That is what I need. I need to learn to trust myself, stop second guessing everything.
The means is losing weight; the end is gaining back trust in myself, pride and self respect.
New start. Exercise the frustration and stress off.
Replace self doubts and feeling low and insecure with exercise. Just take those bad feelings and lighten them up with whatever happens to a person when they take in more oxygen when they exercise and sing and garden.
Love is like oxygen. When feeling low, take in more oxygen. Show myself love and I'll feel happier with the world.

No comments:
Post a Comment