I reached the weight where I have officially gone from obese to overweight. 188+ is obese, 187 is overweight. From here I sigh relief to be merely overweight. I cannot tell you how happy I am. I just want to rest here now, enjoy this wonderful feeling of being more slim than I was. Of having people notice that I've lost weight.
Of course I still have to focus on new goals, my ultimate goal of reaching 120 lbs.
But it does feel wonderful to be here. And I am enjoying this. Its funny how I know I am still very heavy, but I just can't help feeling proud anyway. And I think I should enjoy feeling proud too. I think I should feel as proud as I can and remember this feeling of pride too. Remember this feeling of pride while visualizing myself at my ultimate goal weight.
Here are the three steps of the creative process for achieving your intentions from the Secret: Ask, Believe, Receive and Think, Feel, Act.
Step 1 Think. Ask: You must ask from the heart in ernest. You must always remain positive on it. Negative thoughts can prevent it from coming into being. Whether big or small you can create it in your life.
Step 2 Feel. Believe: Clear your mind. Learn to see what you are thinking about. The secret here is certanty. The law of attraction is a science. See what you want in your mind and own it. Be certain it is yours, feel it. Feeling it leads to a stronger belief. If you see what is negative and destructive to you, see that for what it is. Replace it with positive thoughts. Affirmations, meditation, mind power, visualizations are great tools. Just believe that what you asked for is real and is yours for the taking. Live your life. Close your eyes from time to time and live what you asked for and believe that is already real for you right now. You can convince your mind into believing it is real and you mind will make it so. It is connected to the all.
Step 3 Act. Receive: Anticipate receiving what you asked for. It is real and wants to be a part of you. When you see it coming to you accept it for it is your birthright. You run your life. Enjoy and be grateful for what you bring or manifest into your life. Remember to pay it forward. When you achieve what you set out to teach others to do the same.
Of course I still have to focus on new goals, my ultimate goal of reaching 120 lbs.
But it does feel wonderful to be here. And I am enjoying this. Its funny how I know I am still very heavy, but I just can't help feeling proud anyway. And I think I should enjoy feeling proud too. I think I should feel as proud as I can and remember this feeling of pride too. Remember this feeling of pride while visualizing myself at my ultimate goal weight.
Here are the three steps of the creative process for achieving your intentions from the Secret: Ask, Believe, Receive and Think, Feel, Act.
Step 1 Think. Ask: You must ask from the heart in ernest. You must always remain positive on it. Negative thoughts can prevent it from coming into being. Whether big or small you can create it in your life.
Step 2 Feel. Believe: Clear your mind. Learn to see what you are thinking about. The secret here is certanty. The law of attraction is a science. See what you want in your mind and own it. Be certain it is yours, feel it. Feeling it leads to a stronger belief. If you see what is negative and destructive to you, see that for what it is. Replace it with positive thoughts. Affirmations, meditation, mind power, visualizations are great tools. Just believe that what you asked for is real and is yours for the taking. Live your life. Close your eyes from time to time and live what you asked for and believe that is already real for you right now. You can convince your mind into believing it is real and you mind will make it so. It is connected to the all.
Step 3 Act. Receive: Anticipate receiving what you asked for. It is real and wants to be a part of you. When you see it coming to you accept it for it is your birthright. You run your life. Enjoy and be grateful for what you bring or manifest into your life. Remember to pay it forward. When you achieve what you set out to teach others to do the same.

No comments:
Post a Comment