21 April 2011

Bikinis


Since I am no longer obese and now in the category of only overweight, I am feeling encouraged.

Recently I told a friend how when I was in junior high school I tried on a bikini and becuase I didn't look like the women in advertisements wearing bikinis I never tried one on again.

I just came back from vacation and had wanted a new swimming suit. Trying them on was very shocking. I had no idea just how fat I'd become. But it's good to see yourself more honestly and being fat is something I can fix. I can lose fat.

So I decided to look at other women, not models but celebrities in their bikinis. It turns out they don't look like women in advertisements either. I love Lily Allen's music and her looks.  So these pictures of singer Lily Allen give me hope.





No comments: