A friend asked what I'm doing to lose fat. I explained that I'm only eating less, trying to get my appetite smaller and my emotional eating under control.
My friend suggested that I try to add more exercise to help support my overall fat loss efforts.
I resisted the notion. I explained my plan is based on how its easy for me to lose weight right now simply with diet, but when I get down to a slimmer weight I anticipate it will be more difficult. I can easily maintain 130 lbs, but I'd like to be slimmer, I'd like to be able to maintain 120 lbs. At 130 lbs. I believe I'll need to add more activity in order to get down to 120 lbs.
My friend encouraged me that adding exercise would help support all weight loss efforts. So I'm thinking about that now. How exercise might in fact help me keep my appetite in control also. I'm still not convinced. I'll have to read more about it.
My friend suggested that I try to add more exercise to help support my overall fat loss efforts.
I resisted the notion. I explained my plan is based on how its easy for me to lose weight right now simply with diet, but when I get down to a slimmer weight I anticipate it will be more difficult. I can easily maintain 130 lbs, but I'd like to be slimmer, I'd like to be able to maintain 120 lbs. At 130 lbs. I believe I'll need to add more activity in order to get down to 120 lbs.
My friend encouraged me that adding exercise would help support all weight loss efforts. So I'm thinking about that now. How exercise might in fact help me keep my appetite in control also. I'm still not convinced. I'll have to read more about it.

No comments:
Post a Comment