I was very careful to eat healthily on vacation, but now that I am back home and tired, I am having trouble with my appetite again. It is so strong my appetite.
I need more motivation.
Here is another attempt.
I want to remember what it was like to feel slim. To see myself slim.
I had the nicest hips.
And breasts not quite as nice as this, because I was never this slim. But I'd like to be this time; at least to try for this. I must try very hard to care more about being slim than to meet my hunger.
I need more motivation.
Here is another attempt.
I want to remember what it was like to feel slim. To see myself slim.
I had the nicest hips.
And breasts not quite as nice as this, because I was never this slim. But I'd like to be this time; at least to try for this. I must try very hard to care more about being slim than to meet my hunger.


No comments:
Post a Comment