10 April 2017

Lips

When I first started to learn about makeup the I needed to figure out what color foundation to wear.  So I used The All Natural Face foundation samples to figure out that I have neutral tone very fair skin.

From there I was able to start learning how to play with eye shadow.

Then with blush or contour.

And now I'm learning how to balance a whole face of makeup with lip color.  Lip color has been stumping me.  It seems I can find no shade of lipstick that I feel comfortable wearing.  They are either too orange, or they make my skin look too blotchy pink.


So I want to find a bolder red lip color to try but haven't really found what I'm looking for so far.

My cousin is selling LipSense 12 hour lipstick. She won a state beauty pageant so I trust she knows a thing or two about makeup.  It's a totally different product than anything available anywhere else.

So here is to more experimentation!


No comments: