08 April 2017

PointsPlus

Yes, I'm trying Weight Watchers again.  This time with a friend from work who seems less than motivated; but hopefully we will encourage each other.


I'm excited to start, although I must say I have been having a rough start due to technical issues being able to enter the website and the phone app.

Fingers crossed I will stay motivated and reach goal which is a higher than I ever aimed for in the past, still within the healthy range though.

It seems to be a low fat, low carbohydrate diet, high protein, that makes me nervous as a vegetarian but I'm giving it a try.  Also find myself being so afraid to use points that I have a whole bunch still to use at the end of the day and then I choose to eat candy, that seems like a bad choice.  We'll see how things balance out.

Official starting weight 226.2
Goal weight for end of month is 222
First 5% goal is loss of 11 pounds
Goal weight is either 136 or 145 (instead of 127 as in the past)

Current clothing size is Women's XL and even 1X

UPDATE:  Following the 2017 WeightWatchers program for four weeks did see a 9-lb weight loss but it also resulted in becoming very ill, probably reactive hypoglycemia but I have not been to the doctor so that is only my speculation.  Have stopped following this program and am experimenting with other weight loss programs from books I already own.

No comments: