try, try, try again.
After trying Weight Watchers 2017 PointsPlus program for four weeks and becoming extremely ill from it. I've been tying different diets.
I thought I had found a vegan nutritionist but they offered nothing but a chance to throw even more money down the drain. Their $80 initial consultation equaled me taking off half a day of work to drive down there, they gave me absolutely no information, only an offer to put me on a pre-packaged weight loss program for $1,400 or individual sessions for $250 each.
This week is the most comfortable diet I've tried so far, it's the Dr Joel Fuhrman's Eat to Live Six Week Weight Loss program. It's so simple I don't need to keep a food diary, but I do need to eat a lot more than I have been this week so far. I'm feeling very overwhelmed by life emotionally right now.
UNLIMITED:
Every day aim to eat about
- 1 lb raw vegetable salad
- 1 lb cooked vegetables
- 1 cup of beans, legumes, sprouts, or soy protein
- 4 servings of fruit
LIMITED:
Daily averages not more than
- 1 cup starchy cooked veg or whole grains
- 2 oz avocado
- 1 oz dried fruit
- 1 oz nuts and seeds
- 1 Tbl (1/2 oz) ground flaxseeds
- 1 cup caffeine tea
ELIMINATE:
Avoid these foods
- Dairy
- Processed food
- Between meal snacks
- Sugar and sweeteners
- Oils
- Salt
- Soda
I will weigh, and measure myself tomorrow.
After trying Weight Watchers 2017 PointsPlus program for four weeks and becoming extremely ill from it. I've been tying different diets.
I thought I had found a vegan nutritionist but they offered nothing but a chance to throw even more money down the drain. Their $80 initial consultation equaled me taking off half a day of work to drive down there, they gave me absolutely no information, only an offer to put me on a pre-packaged weight loss program for $1,400 or individual sessions for $250 each.
This week is the most comfortable diet I've tried so far, it's the Dr Joel Fuhrman's Eat to Live Six Week Weight Loss program. It's so simple I don't need to keep a food diary, but I do need to eat a lot more than I have been this week so far. I'm feeling very overwhelmed by life emotionally right now.
UNLIMITED:
Every day aim to eat about
- 1 lb raw vegetable salad
- 1 lb cooked vegetables
- 1 cup of beans, legumes, sprouts, or soy protein
- 4 servings of fruit
LIMITED:
Daily averages not more than
- 1 cup starchy cooked veg or whole grains
- 2 oz avocado
- 1 oz dried fruit
- 1 oz nuts and seeds
- 1 Tbl (1/2 oz) ground flaxseeds
- 1 cup caffeine tea
ELIMINATE:
Avoid these foods
- Dairy
- Processed food
- Between meal snacks
- Sugar and sweeteners
- Oils
- Salt
- Soda
I will weigh, and measure myself tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment