30 November 2017

Sorry for myself

Dear God,


I'm feeling sorry for myself again.   Please prepare me for a truly reciprocal lovingly committed,  monogamous sexual relationship with someone you wish for me, and I for that person.


I love my family, and I am happy to be with them, I am lucky. 


I'm sorry to ask for more than you have already blessed me with.


I feel sorry for myself because I sometimes feel so cheated in regards to losing first love and not being able to get over him which prompted me to divorce my ex in hopes of being with first love and now being completely and utterly uninvolved romantically with anyone. Part of me thinks I'm so stupid I deserve it, but part me is just so sad and lonely.  I have yet to find lifelong lasting reciprocal dedicated romantic love.  I worry about the future, financially, sexually, and emotionally.


Again I'm sorry for feeling sorry for myself.


I love you God.  Thank you.



No comments: