12 July 2014

Track

How to get back into a mindset of eating more healthfully to lose weight?

Well I finally acknowledged that I need to reduce calories to around 1000 per day.  Facing that fact is daunting but oh well, that's the way it is.

How can I stay full on fewer calories?  
  1. For more fiber, fill up on vegetables and fruits.  
  2. For staying full longer, choose protein over carbohydrates.  
  3. For less bloat, choice more vegan and organic, avoid dairy and GMOs.  
  4. For more nutrition, take supplements and have more raw food.
  5. In the beginning, use homeopathic appetite suppressants to help reduce hunger.

To help with the filling up on more vegetables and fruit part of the equation, I decided I need to buy a good variable speed blender. 

So that, sorted.  Now I just have to start tracking what I eat to be more conscious of keeping the calorie counts low.

p.s. America's Test Kitchens likes Vitamix best, but for half the price advises the Breville Hemisphere Control is good too, and much quieter to protect hearing.

No comments: