22 October 2011

Stones

Well I am very pleased that I am down to 173 today.  That means according to my BMI, I am finally, finally, finally below obesity.  I am only overweight. That is wonderful!

Next milestone will be to reach 171, that will be my half way point, minus 50 pounds out of a total 100 pound weight loss goal.

The next milestone after that will be to reach 169 because then I'll finally be under 170; and it was my goal for August 2011.

And the next milestone after that is 165 the goal for September 2011.

And the milestone after that is 161 the goal for October 2011.

And the milestone after that is 159 becuase then I'll finally be under 160.

And the milestone after that is 156 because that is the goal for November 2011.

Goal weight for December 2011 is 151 pounds.  Please dear God help me get back on track to meeting my monthly goals of the original 2-year plan before January 2012.

The next milestone in 2012 will be to reach less than 144 pounds in February 2012, then I will no longer be overweight, but within AVERAGE weight!  That will be very exciting!!

No comments: