Well since last week I weigh 175 lbs. I've lost another pound this week, even though I'm eating very little and exercising about the same or maybe slightly more. I am having trouble with constipation, so I'll have to see what I can do about that.
I am slipping into size large tops instead of extra large. That's good. And I forced myself into one of my two size 40DD bras, instead of my old 42DD. That's good too. So maybe its time I start taking my measurements for measuring progress now, since weight loss seems to have slowed again.
I keep reading how couples who exercise together are more likely to stay together. So that's another goal, if I have a boyfriend I want to be sure we exercise together. Its super important to me for getting fit and staying fit, and especially for my goal of looking good naked. That's just super, super important. I'm not sure why.
I am slipping into size large tops instead of extra large. That's good. And I forced myself into one of my two size 40DD bras, instead of my old 42DD. That's good too. So maybe its time I start taking my measurements for measuring progress now, since weight loss seems to have slowed again.
I also really have to start exercising. Trying on clothes, which I do when I start to feel like I might be moving down in size, gets me looking at my naked body in the store changing rooms. My new mantra is "naked naked look good naked" because I don't, but do feel closer to somewhat achievable now, as if its almost possible to hope for. I mean I'm still 175 lbs, (my goal for July 2011 so I'm still 3 months behind), and lookng good naked is still a long ways away. But I like having that desire for it. That can almost taste it, anticipation for it.

No comments:
Post a Comment