"Nothing succeeds like success." Sucess leads to more sucess.
Well that is interesting becuase at 184.5 lbs I've gotten down to the approximate weight when I gained about 60 pounds in one month; sometime in 1997. So at that time moving up from 130 pounds to 190 lbs I felt extremely F A T at this weight. Whereas now, coming down from 221, I feel a great success! I feel no longer obese but merely overweight. In comparison with how I've felt for the past 14 years I actually feel almost thin.
So that positive thinking just urges me to want to get even thinner, even faster. Its funny how at the same weight once I felt so F A T, and now I feel thin. And how the way I felt lead to more of the same, when I felt fat I got fatter, now I expect to continue to become thinner. Same weight, but different circumstances lead to different thoughts, lead to different actions.
Positive thinking really works.
Well that is interesting becuase at 184.5 lbs I've gotten down to the approximate weight when I gained about 60 pounds in one month; sometime in 1997. So at that time moving up from 130 pounds to 190 lbs I felt extremely F A T at this weight. Whereas now, coming down from 221, I feel a great success! I feel no longer obese but merely overweight. In comparison with how I've felt for the past 14 years I actually feel almost thin.
So that positive thinking just urges me to want to get even thinner, even faster. Its funny how at the same weight once I felt so F A T, and now I feel thin. And how the way I felt lead to more of the same, when I felt fat I got fatter, now I expect to continue to become thinner. Same weight, but different circumstances lead to different thoughts, lead to different actions.
Positive thinking really works.

No comments:
Post a Comment