Well having lost weight makes me want to be thinner. I want to see my hip bones.
I want to put on clothes and have any bulges due only to thin air trapped under cloth that can be smoothed down, rather than fat deposits under my skin. The fat deposits are becoming thinner, and my skin is looking bulgier than ever; or maybe I'm just looking at my body more than ever.
I really want to be lithe and nimble, strong and flexible. I want to exercise to get that way faster and sooner. I want to take my measurements to see how they change. I want to be comfortable wearing short sleeve shirts, and shorts this summer. I'm anxious to be slim.
I want to become as healthy as I can be. I guess it was just a matter of time; before I'd actually crave exercise. I'm not completely there yet, but closer than ever before. I mean I do love walking, that isn't hard to do, but sitting on the floor and doing repitative exercises, well looks like that morning has dawned now too.
Yes hippychick, yes hip, hip, hip, hip, hip. Yes hippychick!
I want to put on clothes and have any bulges due only to thin air trapped under cloth that can be smoothed down, rather than fat deposits under my skin. The fat deposits are becoming thinner, and my skin is looking bulgier than ever; or maybe I'm just looking at my body more than ever.
I really want to be lithe and nimble, strong and flexible. I want to exercise to get that way faster and sooner. I want to take my measurements to see how they change. I want to be comfortable wearing short sleeve shirts, and shorts this summer. I'm anxious to be slim.
I want to become as healthy as I can be. I guess it was just a matter of time; before I'd actually crave exercise. I'm not completely there yet, but closer than ever before. I mean I do love walking, that isn't hard to do, but sitting on the floor and doing repitative exercises, well looks like that morning has dawned now too.
Yes hippychick, yes hip, hip, hip, hip, hip. Yes hippychick!

No comments:
Post a Comment