I saw something about body shape on the Dr Oz show. I have the body shape of those with Adrenal Fatigue. I don't knowif it's a real or not but I bought the book by Dr Wilson and ordered some vitamins too. They have not arrived yet but I'm hoping they will arrive soon.
I've been searching for a formal gown and found a really pretty dress but I have a shape like a sack of potatoes right now, enormous bust. I really need to start losing fat, I really need to start feeling good about myself again. When I get down less than 150 lbs, I just start to breathe relief, relax into myself and am able to lose a lot of my self-consiousness, insecurity, and really focus on other people.
Well thanks Dr Oz if the Adrenal Fatigue program of vitamins and book help me. Fingers crossed.
Update: for whatever reason the vitamins never arrived. Anyway, this idea is abandoned for the time being.
I've been searching for a formal gown and found a really pretty dress but I have a shape like a sack of potatoes right now, enormous bust. I really need to start losing fat, I really need to start feeling good about myself again. When I get down less than 150 lbs, I just start to breathe relief, relax into myself and am able to lose a lot of my self-consiousness, insecurity, and really focus on other people.
Well thanks Dr Oz if the Adrenal Fatigue program of vitamins and book help me. Fingers crossed.
Update: for whatever reason the vitamins never arrived. Anyway, this idea is abandoned for the time being.

No comments:
Post a Comment