Part 2 of 100 things I'd like to have, do or be. . .
8. Travel through Ireland.
9. Be married to a gentle man who I trust, respect, and have sexy fun with. We share a mutual desire and are dedicated to figure out how to please each other. We are involved in a faith-based community that I respect and am happy to be involved with also.
10. Be involved in part-time child care, either babysitting a relatives child, or foster child.
11. Be active in some kind of game that is played in teams.
12. Paint as a hobby on a regular basis.
13. Be a stay at home wife with weekly organic boxes of veg that I turn into delicious daily meals.
14. Make out in a car at a drive-in theatre. Let him get to 2nd base.
15. Take healthy daily walks with my family and little pet doggy.
8. Travel through Ireland.
9. Be married to a gentle man who I trust, respect, and have sexy fun with. We share a mutual desire and are dedicated to figure out how to please each other. We are involved in a faith-based community that I respect and am happy to be involved with also.
10. Be involved in part-time child care, either babysitting a relatives child, or foster child.
11. Be active in some kind of game that is played in teams.
12. Paint as a hobby on a regular basis.
13. Be a stay at home wife with weekly organic boxes of veg that I turn into delicious daily meals.
14. Make out in a car at a drive-in theatre. Let him get to 2nd base.
15. Take healthy daily walks with my family and little pet doggy.

No comments:
Post a Comment