I have always been sensative to caffeine, but I started having a coffee in January when faced with a test and knowing that coffee is known to increase test scores. But we had a test every week, so I started to have a coffee every week. Then I started to need diet Coke too. As I became more exhausted I began to need caffeine more.
But caffeine has disrupted my sleep and I always feel unwell, almost ill. So Thursday I gave up caffeine and Friday I had a horrible headache. I got a green tea which alleviated the headache for about 2 hours, then discovered ice on my forehead worked best; and sleep.
Fridai I woke up feeling better than I have felt all year. So now I have a chance, a prayer of a chance.
But caffeine has disrupted my sleep and I always feel unwell, almost ill. So Thursday I gave up caffeine and Friday I had a horrible headache. I got a green tea which alleviated the headache for about 2 hours, then discovered ice on my forehead worked best; and sleep.
Fridai I woke up feeling better than I have felt all year. So now I have a chance, a prayer of a chance.

No comments:
Post a Comment