I have been too lax the first two weeks of following Dr Fuhrmans diet. Especially yesterday when all I ate was pizza, fruit and diet soda. Apart from the fruit it was junk. I need to buckle down and follow the strict plan for the next four weeks.
I will follow Dr Fuhrman's Power Plate guidelines for eating:
1/2 of my daily calories from dark green vegetables, and another 1/2 from other vegetables, fruits, beans and legumes, nuts and seeds.
(Replacing the Grains section on the Power Plate with Seeds, Nuts and Avocados from the High Nutrient Food Pyramid.)
(Replacing the Grains section on the Power Plate with Seeds, Nuts and Avocados from the High Nutrient Food Pyramid.)
Now that I'm past the half way point, I need to define clearly my next goals. When I passed the half way point I also just got out of the obese range and into the overweight range as defined by BMI numbers. If I was still on target with my original 2-year plan goals I would be closer to 151 lbs now; and very close to being in the Normal weight range too. My initial goal weight is 121-111 lbs.
BMI 18.5-24.9 Normal 25-29.9 Overweight 30+ Obese
108-145 lbs 146-174 lbs 175+ lbs
Weight 171 lbs (but yesterday was 168.5 lbs)
Bust 43.5"
Rib 36.5"
Waist 38.5" (Women with waist of 31.5"+ is HIGH RISK)
Hips 41"
Bicep 13" right
Thigh 22" right


7 comments:
Monday:
breakfast 1/3 pineapple
lunch 1 truffle, baby carrots, 300 cal protein, sweeteened tea,
dinner veg soup, salad, kohlrabi, pomegranate, 1/2 c eggnog, water, 1 handful cashews, 1 handful pistachios, 2 chestnuts.
Tuesday:
breakfast 1 handful chestnuts, water
lunch protein mix smoothie, 200 cal protein, green tea, 340 cal peppermint mocha
dinner lentil soup, salad w/1 Tbl Western dressing, chestnuts, water, 2 aloe juice, 1 pomegranate.
Wednesday:
breakfast fruit, aloe, protein mix smoothie
lunch coffee protein mix smoothie, 240 cal protein, 1 orange
dinner lentil soup, salad w/1 Tbl Western dressing, 2 handfuls pistachios, 2 handfuls chestnuts, 1 diet root deer, 1 aloe juice.
Thursday:
no breakfast
lunch coffee, 2 soy milk, 1 choc cherry bread, 2 Dove chocolates, 1 apple
dinner (so nervous tonight so ate junk) 4 serv corn ships, 1 slice soy cheese, 4 Tbl shredd cheese, 1 avocado, 3 cans diet Coke, water.
Friday:
no breakfast
lunch green smoothie, baby carrots
dinner hot choc coffee, 2 slice choc cherry bread, baby carrots, 1/2 c beans, 1 Tbl cheese, 2 serv corn chips, 1 diet Coke, 1 handful peanuts, water.
Saturday:
breakfast green probiotic fruit smoothie
lunch 1 sl wheat bread, 1 Tbl nutella, 1 Tbl almond butter 1 diet Coke
dinner 1 diet Coke, 1-1/2 c spaghetti, sauce, salad, 1 Tbl dressing, peas, califlower, 4 truffles, water, 2 handful peanuts, 1 pomegranate.
Sunday:
breakfast berries kale green probiotic smoothie
lunch mashed potatos, carrots, 1 Tbl butter, fruit salad w/Cool Whip, hot cocao, 1 chocolate, 1 diet Coke, 1 handful peanuts
dinner salad w/dressing, mashed potatoes, carrots, fruit salad w/Cool Whip, tiramisu.
Post a Comment