04 November 2021

Have, Do, Be 2021

 Did create a have do, be list many years ago, 2005.  Not sure if anything was checked off that list, but time to start a new one.


1. Go to a spa for a week and a half.  

-Have two colonics.  Start day with fresh celery juice. Learn how to prepare and cook clean food that is mostly fruit and veg, low-fat, low-dairy, and low-gluten.  Have a facial.  Have a hair mask. Have massages. Do yoga. Meditate daily.  Go on hikes. Swim in salt water. 

2. Start habit of morning fresh celery juice.

3. Write it down, make it happen.  Write down anytime someone gives me a compliment. Make a list of all my accomplishments.

4. Practice LOVE is a MIRROR.   When people treat me badly, realize its because they are judging self that way.  When I treat people with love its because I'm displaying the love I have for myself. And yes, its ok to fake it till you feel it genuinely.

5. Continue to thank god for my life, every day.


No comments: