I like to fantasize about owning a vegan and cruelty-free, green, and low to zero waste shop. It would look like an old fashioned drugstore, like in the Andy Griffith Show. I'd sell toiletry items and miscellaneous things in bulk. There would be a little food counter similar to Subways but all vegan raw food and smoothies in addition to breads for sandwiches, I would name it GIFT HIPPY and the food counter would be named Refreshments.
Then I also fantasize about starting my own online and printed magazine of local items, local fashion designers, artists, architects, and artisans, etc. I'd employ arty photographers and young writers to write articles, for the magazine as well as models of every shape and age to model the makeup from my store and local fashion designers. The design aesthetic would change but be very fashion forward. I'd call the magazine CHOICE or Ethics.
So encompassing all of my interests. Have local artisans sell their home crafted cosmetics where I would demand they use all recyclable packaging, as well as any good brands that I can find that have good ethics.
That would take so much time and effort but it would be fun.
For the Refreshments bar the menu would be served in stainless steel takeaway containers that may be purchased or returned for money back. Maybe a membership would be required.
*signature steamed vegetables: new potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and pea pods.
*signature vegetarian chili (mixed beans and veggies in tomato base)
*daily soup including: corn chowder, tomato, vegetable, stew, dal, split pea.
*signature salad: iceberg wedge with french dressing.
*daily salad including: Caesar, Asian, potato salad, green goddess, Greek, cabbage wedge with cream dressing, spinach and strawberry, Waldorf.
*signature sub: CLT cheez, iceberg, tomato, avocado or mayo on baguette.
*build your own sub: cheez, iceberg, spinach, tomato, sliced olives, pepercinis, sliced green peppers, sliced red peppers, sliced red onion, shredded carrot, hummus, avocado, mayo, mustard, oil and vinegar, salt and pepper.
*signature pizza: pine kernels, red onion, baby capers, black olives, sultanas.
*build your own pizza (stone baked crust, tomato sauce): pine kernels, red onion, baby capers, black olives, sultanas, pineapple, green pepper, red pepper, vegan mozzarella.
*dessert of the day: fresh berries and vegan cream, lemon curd with aqua faba meringe pie, melon balls, pumpkin pie, chocolate mousse made only of chocolate and water.
*signature smoothie (spinach, kale, frozen mango, frozen pineapple, banana, avocado, ginger, fresh lemon)
*smoothie of the day: mango with chili and lime, berry, pina colada, chocolate, chocolate peanut butter banana, cranberry truffle.
Thats all for now.
Walkers Drugstore on the Andy Griffith Show
Then I also fantasize about starting my own online and printed magazine of local items, local fashion designers, artists, architects, and artisans, etc. I'd employ arty photographers and young writers to write articles, for the magazine as well as models of every shape and age to model the makeup from my store and local fashion designers. The design aesthetic would change but be very fashion forward. I'd call the magazine CHOICE or Ethics.
So encompassing all of my interests. Have local artisans sell their home crafted cosmetics where I would demand they use all recyclable packaging, as well as any good brands that I can find that have good ethics.
That would take so much time and effort but it would be fun.
For the Refreshments bar the menu would be served in stainless steel takeaway containers that may be purchased or returned for money back. Maybe a membership would be required.
*signature steamed vegetables: new potatoes, carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, and pea pods.
*signature vegetarian chili (mixed beans and veggies in tomato base)
*daily soup including: corn chowder, tomato, vegetable, stew, dal, split pea.
*signature salad: iceberg wedge with french dressing.
*daily salad including: Caesar, Asian, potato salad, green goddess, Greek, cabbage wedge with cream dressing, spinach and strawberry, Waldorf.
*signature sub: CLT cheez, iceberg, tomato, avocado or mayo on baguette.
*build your own sub: cheez, iceberg, spinach, tomato, sliced olives, pepercinis, sliced green peppers, sliced red peppers, sliced red onion, shredded carrot, hummus, avocado, mayo, mustard, oil and vinegar, salt and pepper.
*signature pizza: pine kernels, red onion, baby capers, black olives, sultanas.
*build your own pizza (stone baked crust, tomato sauce): pine kernels, red onion, baby capers, black olives, sultanas, pineapple, green pepper, red pepper, vegan mozzarella.
*dessert of the day: fresh berries and vegan cream, lemon curd with aqua faba meringe pie, melon balls, pumpkin pie, chocolate mousse made only of chocolate and water.
*signature smoothie (spinach, kale, frozen mango, frozen pineapple, banana, avocado, ginger, fresh lemon)
*smoothie of the day: mango with chili and lime, berry, pina colada, chocolate, chocolate peanut butter banana, cranberry truffle.
Thats all for now.
Walkers Drugstore on the Andy Griffith Show













No comments:
Post a Comment