Tragedy struck in December 2014.
In the aftermath of tragedy there might be a reorganization of things. If there is a reorganizaiton of things then I am afraid of the future. I do not know how things will ever be good ever again. That may sound melodramatic, but if there is a reorganization then my dog and I maybe separated from those we love; and if we are separated he is going to have a very sad and different much, much lonlier life. It will be worse for him than me.
Please god, please protect us. Please protect my dog. Please protect those I love. Please god.
In the aftermath of tragedy there might be a reorganization of things. If there is a reorganizaiton of things then I am afraid of the future. I do not know how things will ever be good ever again. That may sound melodramatic, but if there is a reorganization then my dog and I maybe separated from those we love; and if we are separated he is going to have a very sad and different much, much lonlier life. It will be worse for him than me.
Please god, please protect us. Please protect my dog. Please protect those I love. Please god.

No comments:
Post a Comment