A friend joined an on-line diet competition site and has been having so much success that she convinced me to try it too. Her weight loss has been super fast which sort of alarmed me but I need to do something to get myself motivated.
So I joined the site too. DietBetter, but after I joined I realized the weight loss I must achieve is over 2 lbs per week. I think that is not doable. But anyway I signed up for one 4-week challenge and so I'll try. If I succeed I'll just be that much happier to continue losing.
One good thing is that there is a vegan support group, that makes life better.
So I had to get on the scale to weigh myself, then take a full length picture to submit to the site.
Weight on homescale is 211.2 lbs.
I will take my measurements too.
Man, it is so disappointing to be over 200 lbs!!!
So I joined the site too. DietBetter, but after I joined I realized the weight loss I must achieve is over 2 lbs per week. I think that is not doable. But anyway I signed up for one 4-week challenge and so I'll try. If I succeed I'll just be that much happier to continue losing.
One good thing is that there is a vegan support group, that makes life better.
So I had to get on the scale to weigh myself, then take a full length picture to submit to the site.
Weight on homescale is 211.2 lbs.
I will take my measurements too.
Man, it is so disappointing to be over 200 lbs!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment