I've lost another 5 pounds since the end of December. I've been firmly in a size 1X down from 2X since January.
For me fat loss takes place between long periods of plateauing and then a quick plunge on the scale. I've read that instead of using the scale, its good to take measurements. I am not ready to do that. I'm sure in the end it would be impressive to see the difference in numbers but for now I'd prefer to use clothing size as my measure.
It will be a relief to be back into normal size clothing, out of the plus sizes. I have an apple shape, I carry my weight on my tummy, bust, back and arms. So even when I weighed 150 pounds I still wore 1X, which means I might be stuck in plus size clothing for a long time yet.
I've noticed with this plan to be slim that I've often repeated the words of Scarlett O'Hara "I'll worry about it tomorrow". Those surprisingly comforting words, that I've never consciously used before.
This weekend I plan to do some spring cleaning, ruthlessly get rid of all size 2X as well as some older clothing. Out with the old and progress forward.
For me fat loss takes place between long periods of plateauing and then a quick plunge on the scale. I've read that instead of using the scale, its good to take measurements. I am not ready to do that. I'm sure in the end it would be impressive to see the difference in numbers but for now I'd prefer to use clothing size as my measure.
It will be a relief to be back into normal size clothing, out of the plus sizes. I have an apple shape, I carry my weight on my tummy, bust, back and arms. So even when I weighed 150 pounds I still wore 1X, which means I might be stuck in plus size clothing for a long time yet.
I've noticed with this plan to be slim that I've often repeated the words of Scarlett O'Hara "I'll worry about it tomorrow". Those surprisingly comforting words, that I've never consciously used before.
This weekend I plan to do some spring cleaning, ruthlessly get rid of all size 2X as well as some older clothing. Out with the old and progress forward.

No comments:
Post a Comment