To do:
1. Plan better eating management.
2. Plan an exercise routine.
3. Plan a meditation routine.
Goals to work towards:
1. To lose fat and become better looking, slimmer, as well as to feel healthier.
2. To establish a short-term plan because long-term goals are too overwhelming; I'll want to keep changing and adjusting the plans anyway.
3. To lose fat consistently and as fast as possible but without stressing about it; so keep it easy too.
Start doing today:
1. Exercise for 20+ minutes, 3-5 times a week.
2. Everyday have fruit for 1 meal, veg for 1 meal, anything for 1 meal, and anything for dessert.
3. Keep track by writing down everything I eat.
4. Meditate for 10+ minutes 3-5 times a week.
Eating:
1. One meal of unlimited servings of fruit per day
2. One meal of unlimited servings of vegetables per day. Vegetables do not include grains, but does include proteins and up to 1/4 C dressing.
3. One meal of whatever I want to eat per day.
4. One dessert of whatever I want to eat per day; includes anything but limited to 1 serving size.
5. Four or more cups of water per day and up to 4 cups of tea, coffee, hot chocolate with milk and sugar per day. Does not include soda.
6. Once a month write down everything I eat for one full week, just to stay accountable.
Exercise:
1. One short walk everyday.
2. Exercise for 20+ minutes 3-5 times a week, such as yoga, elliptical, walking, etc.
Meditation:
1. Meditate for 10+ minutes 3-5 times a week.
1. Plan better eating management.
2. Plan an exercise routine.
3. Plan a meditation routine.
Goals to work towards:
1. To lose fat and become better looking, slimmer, as well as to feel healthier.
2. To establish a short-term plan because long-term goals are too overwhelming; I'll want to keep changing and adjusting the plans anyway.
3. To lose fat consistently and as fast as possible but without stressing about it; so keep it easy too.
Start doing today:
1. Exercise for 20+ minutes, 3-5 times a week.
2. Everyday have fruit for 1 meal, veg for 1 meal, anything for 1 meal, and anything for dessert.
3. Keep track by writing down everything I eat.
4. Meditate for 10+ minutes 3-5 times a week.
Eating:
1. One meal of unlimited servings of fruit per day
2. One meal of unlimited servings of vegetables per day. Vegetables do not include grains, but does include proteins and up to 1/4 C dressing.
3. One meal of whatever I want to eat per day.
4. One dessert of whatever I want to eat per day; includes anything but limited to 1 serving size.
5. Four or more cups of water per day and up to 4 cups of tea, coffee, hot chocolate with milk and sugar per day. Does not include soda.
6. Once a month write down everything I eat for one full week, just to stay accountable.
Exercise:
1. One short walk everyday.
2. Exercise for 20+ minutes 3-5 times a week, such as yoga, elliptical, walking, etc.
Meditation:
1. Meditate for 10+ minutes 3-5 times a week.

No comments:
Post a Comment