11 January 2011

New Year

It is the beginning of a new year and I am now 50 years old, just under 200 pounds, but for the first time in years I have plans for the future. At least one plan, the plan to be slim by creating a plan I can maintain for the rest of my life, that is flexible enough to return to despite changes that might occur with my circumstances.

I am also in the process of divorce. I might discuss that more in future posts, but for now it is a painful and scarey process. I'm afraid for the future and excited for the future too.

In December 2010 I had a tea leaf reading that was very encouraging. Now faced with lots of changes and feeling uncertain about the future it is reassuring to fall back on the tea leaf reading and pretend as if it will just be true. Whether that is false hope or not doesn't matter to me. I need hope and the tea leaf reading provided hope, so now when I need it I continue to rely on that hope. Perhaps if I expect it to come true I'll somehow influence it into becoming true.

So a short post today.

No comments: