I'm going to try to write a spell for what I'm looking for in a man, then do a ritual and see what happens.
Dear God,
What I'm looking for in a husband, please bring a man to me who is the one you wish for me, and bring me to him, as the one you wish for him. Please consider my wishes as well as his:
1. I wish for a married relationship in this lifetime with this man you choose, who is stronger and better than anyone I've ever known.
2. I wish for a positive, growing relationship with my husband that you choose for me, and for him, and our community as well. A relationship that makes each of us stronger and better people as a couple than either of us could have been as singles.
3. I wish for our relationship to be one where we feel strong commitment to each other, where we give to each other freely with no strings attached , and by doing so win the heart of each other.
4. I wish for our relationship to endure throughout our lives growing stronger and more committed, more loving, caring, and adoring with each passing day.
5. Prepare each of us for a relationship with each other, then please bring us together when the time is right, and show us how we are good for each other, so we rush to each other recognizing that we are meant for each other.
6. I wish our relationship to me monogamous and living in the same home so that we can enjoy erotic and romantic interludes with each other that are frequent and deeply satisfying.
7. I wish our relationship is one of deep respect, honesty, and ever deepening love.
8. Thank you god for making me the perfect rose for him, and he the perfect rose for me. That I am the yin to his yang. Thank you god for us coming to each other out of our seperate need for each other to scratch the other's itch. The perfect mobius strip that is love.
9. Thank you god for making him a financially conservative man, who values stability as a basis for a very creative life.
10. Thank you god for making him a man who is natural leader in a calm, loving and generous way, allowing me to express my real nature, to be the one he adores and cherishes with all of his heart, just as I do him. Where we live to please each other, and help our family, friends and neighbors generously.
Thank you God for manifesting my husband and our relationship in this lifetime. Amen.
What I'm looking for in a husband, please bring a man to me who is the one you wish for me, and bring me to him, as the one you wish for him. Please consider my wishes as well as his:
1. I wish for a married relationship in this lifetime with this man you choose, who is stronger and better than anyone I've ever known.
2. I wish for a positive, growing relationship with my husband that you choose for me, and for him, and our community as well. A relationship that makes each of us stronger and better people as a couple than either of us could have been as singles.
3. I wish for our relationship to be one where we feel strong commitment to each other, where we give to each other freely with no strings attached , and by doing so win the heart of each other.
4. I wish for our relationship to endure throughout our lives growing stronger and more committed, more loving, caring, and adoring with each passing day.
5. Prepare each of us for a relationship with each other, then please bring us together when the time is right, and show us how we are good for each other, so we rush to each other recognizing that we are meant for each other.
6. I wish our relationship to me monogamous and living in the same home so that we can enjoy erotic and romantic interludes with each other that are frequent and deeply satisfying.
7. I wish our relationship is one of deep respect, honesty, and ever deepening love.
8. Thank you god for making me the perfect rose for him, and he the perfect rose for me. That I am the yin to his yang. Thank you god for us coming to each other out of our seperate need for each other to scratch the other's itch. The perfect mobius strip that is love.
9. Thank you god for making him a financially conservative man, who values stability as a basis for a very creative life.
10. Thank you god for making him a man who is natural leader in a calm, loving and generous way, allowing me to express my real nature, to be the one he adores and cherishes with all of his heart, just as I do him. Where we live to please each other, and help our family, friends and neighbors generously.
Thank you God for manifesting my husband and our relationship in this lifetime. Amen.

No comments:
Post a Comment