Part 3 of 100 things I'd like to have, do or be.
17. Wake up and thank god for all my blessings every day.
18. Tell the people I care about how much I love them.
19. Increase my awareness by practicing meditation: sitting, walking, breathing, moving.
20. Believe, through choosing my thoughts, that god has my personal best interest in mind, that I'm part of god's plan for the good of all.
21. Become part of a faith-based community that helps provide me a sense of peace and well-being; ideally a zen buddhist sangha, but Christian or kabbalah would be alright too -- people dedicated to acts of serving others.
22. Visit Mexico.
23. Visit Dominican Republic.
24. Visit Guatemala.
25. Visit Costa Rica.
26. Visit Panama.
27. Visit El Salvador.
28. Visit Honduras.
29. Visit Bermuda (UK).
30. Visit Saint Pierre and Miquelon (Fr).
31. Visit Cuba if possible; because when I've been to Cuba I'll have been to every country in North America.
18. Tell the people I care about how much I love them.
19. Increase my awareness by practicing meditation: sitting, walking, breathing, moving.
20. Believe, through choosing my thoughts, that god has my personal best interest in mind, that I'm part of god's plan for the good of all.
21. Become part of a faith-based community that helps provide me a sense of peace and well-being; ideally a zen buddhist sangha, but Christian or kabbalah would be alright too -- people dedicated to acts of serving others.
22. Visit Mexico.
23. Visit Dominican Republic.
24. Visit Guatemala.
25. Visit Costa Rica.
26. Visit Panama.
27. Visit El Salvador.
28. Visit Honduras.
29. Visit Bermuda (UK).
30. Visit Saint Pierre and Miquelon (Fr).
31. Visit Cuba if possible; because when I've been to Cuba I'll have been to every country in North America.

No comments:
Post a Comment