26 February 2013

Continue

I wasn't being careful enough with my diet but yesterday I did have a large salad for a snack, instead of choosing something else.  That was a success.

I think the trick is to love myself, focus on loving myself and treating myself lovingly and remembering that the reason I want to be slim is to feel attractive and in a relationship with someone else to be able to let myself go, let go of self-consciousness, and allow myself to feel attractive and to throroughly enjoy myself.

Love myself so that I can enjoy myself.

Love myself so that I can focus attention away from myself and pay attention to others.

Being heavy makes me self-conscious, a cry for attention or a way to get myself to pay attention to myself, to try to figure out what is bugging me.

So the only answer is to pay attention to myself now, love myself now.

Ok, I will continue to repeat the mantra, and to try to feel it: "I love myself ".

No comments: