03 October 2012

Divorced

Wow!  A whole month of no posts, and a whole month of no weight loss, in fact a 1.2 lb weight gain.  I'm still on track with my 6-month plan but only because I was 6 lbs ahead.  Now I'm really going to have to hustle and be very vigilant about sticking to a weight loss program and also begin exercising too.


The last post I wrote about my first love, but the ironic part is the date I wrote that was the day of my final divorce hearing.  On August 28, 2012 I became a divorcee.  I didn't know how I would react to that. But now time has passed and I can tell you.  I am desperate to start dating someone.  I want sex like crazy.  So I'm on 4 different dating sites and emailing more than 4 different men at a time.  Some in this past month have fallen away and some have stayed but always juggling about 4 or more at a time.

I also started Massage School one week after the divorce.  Its a 10 month course and I'm doing ok except I'm very tired and not studying enough and getting behind at work with all my on-line dating and school and work mixed up activities.

First love is still dating the woman he threw me over for in July.  That still breaks my heart.  But I'm trying to believe its for the best, or that if not, we'll get back together.  Although the longer his relationship lasts with the ugly raggedy ann red-headed he-woman that he dates, the less attractive he becomes to me.  Still breaks my heart but its as if her stink just covers him more and more -- sort of like clingy cigarette tar smoke.

So anyway after a month of not tracking I'll start again as of yesterday.  And here are my body statistics too.  October 2 official Weight Watchers weigh in 146.8 lbs.  Today October 3 homescale 141.5 lbs.  Omron scale 142.8 lbs, 24.5 BMI, 37.8% body fat, 25.7% muscle, need 1347 kcal to maintain this weight, 7 visceral fat.
Bust 40"
Rib 32"
Waist 34"
Hip 37-1/2"
Bicep 11-3/4" right
Thigh 20" right.


No comments: