It takes a village to get me being healthy again.
For my birthday one friend bought me sexy underwear from Torrid. Its really nice quality and I don't hate the way I look in it. It inspired me.
For my birthday one friend bought me sexy underwear from Torrid. Its really nice quality and I don't hate the way I look in it. It inspired me.
Then a second friend showed me her new corset and sent me links to corset sites. So i bought three! Haven't received them yet, but toying with the idea of doing corset training as made famous by Kim Kardashian.
Its a form of body modification that involves moving the lower ribs in a little bit and rearranging your organs a bit, so you have to understand what you are doing and ear clean otherwise it could cause serious pain and possible injury.
So a third friend suggested I start eating clean right away instead of waiting till corsets arrive. So did that!
Coincidently a fourth friend suggested we start walking on out lunch hour. So we did three times last week. Each day I was more tired than the previous day, it was clear I am very out of shape.
Just from eating clean and walking I lost 2 pounds.
From 221 pounds on Wednesday Jan 20
to 219 pounds on Saturday Jan 23.
Then i got the flu on Sunday and ate nothing,
Monday I took a day off work and when i tried eating had diarrhea, which though disgusting, meant I lost another 4 pounds
when I weighed myself on Tuesday Jan 26 down to 215.
This morning January 28 I am down to 214.6 pounds.
From 221 pounds on Wednesday Jan 20
to 219 pounds on Saturday Jan 23.
Then i got the flu on Sunday and ate nothing,
Monday I took a day off work and when i tried eating had diarrhea, which though disgusting, meant I lost another 4 pounds
when I weighed myself on Tuesday Jan 26 down to 215.
This morning January 28 I am down to 214.6 pounds.
When I measured my waist for a corset it was 42.5" before I started eating clean and walking. Will report more as I measure and weigh self again!
Love, love, love becoming slim again!!!!
p.s. Plus I didn't mention the biggest motivator for wanting to lose weight is to be sexy for a particular boyfriend again, I'll refer to him as Mack. That was what motivated me to want to lose weight in the past too when I was successful; but this time its a different man, the only other man who has motivated me to want to lose weight. That means something. I want him to meet my parents, I want to learn about my parents, I want to be the best I can be for him. I haven't ever felt exactly like this before. It is a singular reaction to a singular man.
Friday Jan 29 up to 215.6 pounds
Saturday Jan 30 up to 216.2 pounds
p.s. Plus I didn't mention the biggest motivator for wanting to lose weight is to be sexy for a particular boyfriend again, I'll refer to him as Mack. That was what motivated me to want to lose weight in the past too when I was successful; but this time its a different man, the only other man who has motivated me to want to lose weight. That means something. I want him to meet my parents, I want to learn about my parents, I want to be the best I can be for him. I haven't ever felt exactly like this before. It is a singular reaction to a singular man.
Friday Jan 29 up to 215.6 pounds
Saturday Jan 30 up to 216.2 pounds
Sunday jan 31 down to 216 pounds
Monday feb 1 down to 215.2pounds
Tuesday feb 2 down to 215 pounds
Wednesday feb 3 down to 213.8 pounds.
UPDATE: Returned all three corsets even though they were very pretty, very pretty! But due to feeling embarrassed for having them, and they didn't give me the wasp waist I sought. Have since bought two corsets that I can wear underclothing and give me the waist I was hoping for.
UPDATE: Returned all three corsets even though they were very pretty, very pretty! But due to feeling embarrassed for having them, and they didn't give me the wasp waist I sought. Have since bought two corsets that I can wear underclothing and give me the waist I was hoping for.

No comments:
Post a Comment