I rejoined Weight Watchers! I've felt a lot more settled lately, my shoulder is almost completely healed, and so the time is right.
I just have to stay focused on my goal, the goal of feeling as good and self-confident as I did 2 years ago at this time.
Goal weight is in the 130s. Thank you god for helping me to be slim and healthy and stay slim and healthy for the rest of my life.
Weight Watchers weigh-in on May 3 was 207 lbs. This morning my homescale was 202.5 lbs. I can't find my lovely, perfect, treasured Omron scale but when and if I do (if I didn't accidently sell it with all my other belongings) then I will add that data to this blog along with my measurements.
I just have to stay focused on my goal, the goal of feeling as good and self-confident as I did 2 years ago at this time.
m{""":)_AQ8 --doggy entry translation:
I changed your fb status; you're in a relationship with me.
I changed your fb status; you're in a relationship with me.
This year they want us to follow a program where we don't count points, just choose from certain foods and eat as much as we like for the first 2 weeks. It's a nice idea, I wanted to try it in the past but never did, so like the opportunity to try it now.
Goal weight is in the 130s. Thank you god for helping me to be slim and healthy and stay slim and healthy for the rest of my life.
Weight Watchers weigh-in on May 3 was 207 lbs. This morning my homescale was 202.5 lbs. I can't find my lovely, perfect, treasured Omron scale but when and if I do (if I didn't accidently sell it with all my other belongings) then I will add that data to this blog along with my measurements.

No comments:
Post a Comment