I feel moldy and lost. Humid and too warm. Ungrounded. What I once believed; that rug has been pulled out from under me and I'm unfamiliar with the ground that I stand on. Much of what I used to value and care about, no one around me values those same things. The music and art I love are not understood and valued by those I now know. Basic human values differ. I'm in a foreign world.
Ok, since I feel lost I need a plan. I'll start with what makes me feel good. Being slim and working towards staying slim makes me feel good. I feel confident in myself, and optimistic, and wear cute clothes.
I faced the scale. . . .starting point is 178 lbs. Hear that world?! I'm going to be slim! I'm going to make my first goal to reach 148 lbs by September 2013. From there I'll decide what next to do. This is a very aggressive 3-Month Plan:
May 2013 178 -->170
June 2013 170 --> 162
July 2013 162 --> 156
Aug 2013 156 --> 148
Sep 2013 148 --> ? see where I am and assess from there.
Eventual long term goal is 115-121 lbs or 18-23% body fat.
More goals are to eat healthy veg and fruit, take vitamins. Start daily walks. Weigh everyday. Drink lots of water.
A new goal is to do more exfoliation and moisturizing of my skin because it feels so good to the touch and makes me feel more attractive. No more nail polish but yes to keeping nails manicured and buffed.
Ok, since I feel lost I need a plan. I'll start with what makes me feel good. Being slim and working towards staying slim makes me feel good. I feel confident in myself, and optimistic, and wear cute clothes.
I faced the scale. . . .starting point is 178 lbs. Hear that world?! I'm going to be slim! I'm going to make my first goal to reach 148 lbs by September 2013. From there I'll decide what next to do. This is a very aggressive 3-Month Plan:
May 2013 178 -->170
June 2013 170 --> 162
July 2013 162 --> 156
Aug 2013 156 --> 148
Sep 2013 148 --> ? see where I am and assess from there.
Eventual long term goal is 115-121 lbs or 18-23% body fat.
More goals are to eat healthy veg and fruit, take vitamins. Start daily walks. Weigh everyday. Drink lots of water.
A new goal is to do more exfoliation and moisturizing of my skin because it feels so good to the touch and makes me feel more attractive. No more nail polish but yes to keeping nails manicured and buffed.

No comments:
Post a Comment