A friend told me of a past relationship that was like an ideal fantasy to him.
He dated a woman who wanted to gain weight. So he'd go see her after work and they would do weight lifting and running, and then they'd come back home and eat lots of food. Then they'd go to bed and get very little sleep, so they were both all bleary-eyed and tired the next day at work.
Coincidently I'd recently read an article in Natural Health magazine stating that couples who work out together, statistically have demonstrated longer lasting, stronger and more committed relationships.
I think that sounds like a lovely relationship to fantasize having too. At least for a little while.
He dated a woman who wanted to gain weight. So he'd go see her after work and they would do weight lifting and running, and then they'd come back home and eat lots of food. Then they'd go to bed and get very little sleep, so they were both all bleary-eyed and tired the next day at work.
Coincidently I'd recently read an article in Natural Health magazine stating that couples who work out together, statistically have demonstrated longer lasting, stronger and more committed relationships.
I think that sounds like a lovely relationship to fantasize having too. At least for a little while.

No comments:
Post a Comment